[UnAnswered] Multiple games on Internal/External HD!?

Hello!

I have been searching for a good guide explaining excactly how to install more then one game to internal or external hd.
    Maybe my "google skill" are gone!? :-/

Most guides leave out important stuff, like that you have to disable internet connection to run games otherwise they update themselves and fail. Right!?

Problem is: When i want to install more then one game to either USB or Internal, then most games are in format:

PS3_GAME
    PS3_UPDATE
    PS3_DISC.SFB

When installing/uploading using FTP i have to put them in folder /dev_hdd0/game/LAUN12345/GAMEZ/ and from USB drive it's /Gamez/ but most games say that they have to be in "root" of that dir and not in subfolders!?

I tried to create the folders like it does when you use the Backuploader named the correct PSN for the game, but still no luck.
    What am i missing here!?

Greetings Thomas

Create a new folder and give it the name of the game ie Fifa 10 put the 3 folders PS3_GAME,PS3_UPDATE,PS3_DISC.SFB inside the Fifa 10 folder,Thats how mine are on my external hdd and they work fine

Okay, and how about on the internal HD!? same or!? Because i couldn't get it to work that way.

Greetings Thomas

ion my internal i have all named gamez/gameid where gameid is for example BLES12345, maybe they will work with names no idea hehe

Quote Originally Posted by EiKii View Post
    ion my internal i have all named gamez/gameid where gameid is for example BLES12345, maybe they will work with names no idea hehe
    I tried that, but it wont work :-/

Did you get the jailbreak package for you device that has backups enabled, or the one that just lets you install cabs and homebrew?