Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] multiMAN PS3 question and others help?

Sponsored Links
    hello all been away for a while but i am back and need alot of answers... ok here we go, the new multiman that is out will it still be able to boot games from external hdd like i have been. ok the next one is, the newest rebug 3.72 spoof will it boot on a 3.41 console i have blackcat usb and last time i played around it was booting 3.50/3.55 so i see it has jumped quite a bit. also is the cfw easy to do and can i do on my 3.41 ofw console without updating the firmware any higher? thanks to all that reply have more questions but i will take baby steps.

3 ps3's all running 3.41... 2 x phat 1 80gb and 1 60gb backwards compat. and one slim i think 120gb or 160gb something like that. will it brick any of these or which ones better to do then the other? thanks again.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If all are on OFW 3.41 you can go straight to Kmeaw CFW 3.55 without any risk of bricking.

After that install the latest Multiman (I think 2.09) and get/install the BDEMU2.PKG and you should be all set.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    will that boot 3.6 and higher games and will i be able to go back to ofw 3.41 whenever i would like or am i stuck at 3.55 kmeaw cfw 3.55

Quote Originally Posted by Hipmans View Post
    If all are on OFW 3.41 you can go straight to Kmeaw CFW 3.55 without any risk of bricking.

After that install the latest Multiman (I think 2.09) and get/install the BDEMU2.PKG and you should be all set.
    now after doing all of that do i have to install 3.55.pkg's or i can still do 3.41pkg's i know total n00b question but it is good to know and be safe.

then to just go full blast and then kill the console. and i still need to know if i can go back to 3.41 ofw without any problems or is it permanet 3.55 now? thank again for your help.
    Last edited by smokey0357; 10-11-2011 at 05:52 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

No it will not boot 3.6 games. You could check out the thread about JFW DH firmware which is supposed to have the ability to play 3.6+ games but I have my doubts to say the least. That is if it will be release at all since it has been delayed over and over again.

Not sure if you can go back to OFW 3.41 but I don't really see why you would want that anyway.

and also i don.t need to do sony ofw 3.55 before i do kmeaw 3.55 i can go straight from 3.41 ofw to 3.55 cfw with no problems and also do i need to put into recover before i update it or no? thanks again.

I'm sure I have read that you can go straight from OFW 3.41 to Kmeaw 3.55 but if you want be 100% sure you could always update first to OFW 3.55 and then go into recovery mode to Kmeaw 3.55. Up to you.

It's safest you go to 3.55 OFW first, to prevent any issues you might have.

Hi HeyMan, I just said that cause I've read Dean saying this is possible many times. And you know we all trust in Dean, right

JFW DH firmware will be a gift from Santa

If you would to stay on 3.41 there are firmwares out there that do make it for 3.41. But if you do go to a 3.55 cfw I always update to ofw first and then the cfw both by way of the recovery menu. The newest multiman is more user friendly. But he does make one that will work with 3.41 cfw. So that is something to look into. Any more questions feel free to ask. Thanks

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News