Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Question [Answered] Multiman 16.00 question help?

Sponsored Links
    I have been using multiman for a while now and I have always used the file navigation screen to play my games for the external. When your on any screen but the navigation screen there is a blue bar at the bottom of the screen that shows what you are looking in (i.e hdd, usb, gamedisc, PS ip)

I can not get change it from game disc to hdd or usb or anything. I want to be able to see my games on my hard drive and external with the covers. I know its probably a simple thing but I have tried everything and can not get it to move.

PLEASE HELP someone!!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    To make it simple this is what I am trying to change.

How do I get move in and out of the folders on this screen (Change from hdd to usb or vice versa)
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    So, I guess you have the fat PS3, since you have BG&E on there? And well, your question kind of confused me.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yes I have the fat PS3 and if you look at the thumbnail pic i have circled what i am trying to do.

your question is a little confusing, because what you want to do is not really feasible. As you scroll through the games this at the bottom of the screen (what you have circled) lets you know on which drive this game is located, nothing more nothing less.

put your games in a recognised folder (either move the games to one of the preconfigured paths or define your own path in the options ini). the games will then appear in the main list, once you highlight you games that are on external the usb icon will go blue.

I think you have it backwards. You don't navigate based on the drive (BD,HDD0,USB1,etc) all you have to do is make sure that you games are in recognized folders or add your current folder to the options.ini just like barrybarryk said. The bar at the bottom simply tells you were a game is located so if you want to copy it to another location (i.e. Game Disc -> HDD0 or HDD0 -> USB1) you know where it is and how much free space there is. If you want to look at stuff by drive, then switch to the file manager mode to view the files.

By the sounds of it your question has been Answered. We hope you understand more about the program now and how it works. :-)

Please Mark this thread as Answered when you are happy with the replies. :-)

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News