Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Big Grin [Answered] Multiman 01.16.07 Killzone 3 slow internal Hard Disk?

Sponsored Links
    Hi, Folks

I've just tried to play killzone 3 but there is times that the screens played very slowly. Any ideas about what can i do to resolve this issue?

Thanks! cheers!

The Force is with you!
    Best Answer - Posted by kunit1:

If you are using the scene release then that's your problem. I had many streaming problems with the scene release. I deleted it and made my own rip from the original disc and virtually all problems are gone.

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    Go back to 01.16.06

Maybe the copying didn't go so well, or maybe you have to restart the game.

I had issues during and after cutscenes where my battle buddy's dialogue would constantly cut off. If this is like you, try pausing and letting the game load some data for several seconds, then play as normal. That worked for me.

it's not the problem of multiman version, it's more like patch for game that doesn't max yet, just wait for another patch.

have you tried rebuilding your file structure?

Hi,

Yes, That's basically happens to me! Well Thanks!

What was it that fixed it?

If you are using the scene release then that's your problem. I had many streaming problems with the scene release. I deleted it and made my own rip from the original disc and virtually all problems are gone.

Hi, I've got it! Thanks! Anyway, I played the game normally!

Cheers!

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News