Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Moving DLC from one ps3 to another via ftp?

Sponsored Links
    I am about to get a new slim ps3 for online and im keeping my 60 gig fat offline for jailbreaking. Would it be possible to move what i already have on the fat over to the slim using the ftp program before I update the slim?

I would just download them all again, but due to game sharing me and my friends have maxed out on DLs.
    Best Answer - Posted by Pcsx2006:

I might be wrong but as far as i know its not possible to copy psn titles & dlc's from one ps3 to another ps3 at the moment except images, videos, music, savegames which can be copied using default ps3 transfer utility to another ps3.

If my post helped you plz give me a +rep by click on green button and then by choosing i approve.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I might be wrong but as far as i know its not possible to copy psn titles & dlc's from one ps3 to another ps3 at the moment except images, videos, music, savegames which can be copied using default ps3 transfer utility to another ps3.

If my post helped you plz give me a +rep by click on green button and then by choosing i approve.
    Last edited by Pcsx2006; 09-13-2010 at 12:49 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    No, but you probably could remove HDD and just put in in the slim and put another one in the fat as they both run the same HDD size.

Quote Originally Posted by aamir007 View Post
    No, but you probably could remove HDD and just put in in the slim and put another one in the fat as they both run the same HDD size.
    thay have different encryption.. the ps3 will say "Format HD"

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News