Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Smile [UnAnswered] Mouse + Keyboard mod help?

Sponsored Links
    Hello ppl,

I don't know if this the right section but i will ask anyway..

It's possible create one homebrew to use mouse and keyboard in games like call od duty black ops?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hopefully you will find this link useful.

product-reviews.net/2010/09/20/eagle-eye-ps3-usb-adapter-cod-black-ops-with-keyboard-mouse/

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I got this as prior to my PS3 played COD on pc , however being that used to the dual shock controller now I found that I was more responsive with the controller than the mouse and keyboard , went straight on ebay at 1/2 the price :-( , just be sure before you buy maybe worth going into your local gaming shop and giving it a trial run before investing your hard earned cash

You can also buy clip on keyboards that clip onto your controller which not sure if can be used in games but lets you message alot easier whilst playing using the controller if this is what your wanting to make easier (only about 10)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It currently isnt possible the only reason being is the fact that the homebrew hasn't been created, but hardware solutions exist such as this one...

totalconsole.com/servlet/the-259/XFPS-360-PLAYSTATION-3/Detail

Shummyr
    Last edited by shummyr; 02-16-2011 at 02:51 AM

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News