Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Red Face [Answered] Mount bd in hdd using sak, but how to copy it after?

Sponsored Links
    i can dump bd iso to ps3 hdd, but how can i copy it after to put on my pc... is my first post too..

thanks i have too ydl6.0 installed

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    See here: Transferring your PS3 iSO Images to your WinXP PC

http://ps3.ps3news.com/#4

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    Just open up a share on your XP box, and copy it over, via "Network".

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by 5942marine View Post
    Just open up a share on your XP box, and copy it over, via "Network".
    PS3 Noob here- I take it that to be able to access a Windows Network you need to install a version of Linux on the PS3?

Banned User
    if you dont know how to transfer it with a NETWORK you should try with a external Hard disk, just the old copy and paste trick. there is no mre options.

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by swinster View Post
    PS3 Noob here- I take it that to be able to access a Windows Network you need to install a version of Linux on the PS3?
    No, just install sak to ps3, from there you can transfer via windows share directly to your ps3

Instead of having linux on your ps3 you will have sak as the otheros.

ok thanks all, i success to dump it, but i cannot extract the iso... i tryed isobuster but it's seem to not work, i have some m2ts that are bad. red X on the left... i mounted it with deamon lite and virtualclone too. there is a prog thay it's free that support bd iso.

thank... i try since 1 week to extract the iso.... or there is a free prog that can play Bluray iso directly.

Thanks you

try anyDVD, it has a blu-ray feature for extracting iso's from ripped blu-rays.

Any dvd is a shareware, not a freeware that support bd iso extract... do you have any idea to make all the process without buy an application?... I search all the web, but nothing free! if you have anydvdhd full, do you buy it, or were do you find it for free?

thank a lot for quick anwers!

Franckek

For an easy method (non-Windows Share)

Set otherOS as default in PS3, start Swiss Army Knife. Make sure your PS3 is wired to a local network, via Ethernet or USB (wireless wont work) When SAK loads you will see the IP adress of the PS3 at the top of the screen, type this ip address into your PC internet browser (make sure the PC is also wired to the local network).

You will have options to browse the disc, dump ISOs etc, you want to browse the PS3 Hard drive, when you see the BD you dumped, click on it, then choose download now, select your PC hard drive folder and your done.

It will download like any normal file over the net would, obviously a lot faster.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News