Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Motorstorm: Pacific Rift Backup problem

Sponsored Links
    I have been trying to backup this game on my internal HDD and it gets to the "ms2.psarc" file at 97%. It transfers 31% of that file and it skips to next file. This is the file that is >4GB, which prevents it from backing up on the external.

This is strange because multiple sources state this game is working fine from the internal. For those who have backed up this game successfully, what's your secret? Which backup manager did you use?

I have 64GB left on my internal, so I have plenty of room. I have also backed up other games to my internal with no problems.

Thanks in advance!

A new turn of events: I inserted the Motorstorm: Pacific Rift disc into my PS3 without it being in dev mode. I started it and it loaded up. I went to start the first game on it and it froze. Stayed that way for about 30 minutes.
    Last edited by oldblueeyes182; 09-24-2010 at 12:29 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Best Answer - Posted by bertieuk:

Works fine for me.

Used first BM release, copied disc to internal drive, loaded no problem. Hadn't loaded game before as installed new HDD.

Try deleting the Game Data and loading from BM again.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Works fine for me.

Used first BM release, copied disc to internal drive, loaded no problem. Hadn't loaded game before as installed new HDD.

Try deleting the Game Data and loading from BM again.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks for a reply! It's weird because I formatted everything, and it still will not even load. Also, the game disc itself will not load in my PS3 for some reason. It gets to the first loading screen after the Motorstorm: Pacific Rift main menu and it gets stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by oldblueeyes182 View Post
    Thanks for a reply! It's weird because I formatted everything, and it still will not even load. Also, the game disc itself will not load in my PS3 for some reason. It gets to the first loading screen after the Motorstorm: Pacific Rift main menu and it gets stuck.
    Looks to me like your game disc could be scratched or dirty or your PS3 is not capable of reading it anymore

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News