Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Most backups do not work for me help?

Sponsored Links
    Sorry for poor English

I have a clone and flashed it with hermes v3. I used the Open Manager 1.16. I bought a Samsung internal 500 gb hdd. Games have dropped the bluray disc all come back to the XMB. Games from torrents (jb versions) work, but some, such as uncharted 2, gt prologue, Bayonetta.

But most games do not work at all, console hang on a black screen or return to the XMB. Do not installed any patches for the game. What am I doing wrong?
    Best Answer - Posted by IndyColtsFan84:

Hermes doesn't work for every game, maybe you should try mounting them as normal with Hermes disabled.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Try starting them with a Game Disc inside the PS3 some backups require a disc in order to launch.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i try this, but no effect, kick me back to xmb or hang. Ps3 60 GB, i unplug other usb accessory (pseye, external drive, etc). when i flash my dongle i use only "port1_config_descriptor.bin", install openmanager 1.16, i need to do somenthing else?

Hermes doesn't work for every game, maybe you should try mounting them as normal with Hermes disabled.

you mean i must flash dongle to older bin? with?

No, he means start games with patch disabled on some games.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News