i have Ps3Key/Hermes V4/GAIA MANAGER RC10... First step is to modify PARAM.SFO file from 3.42 to 3.41 (i use HEX Workshop), transfer the game to internal hdd, open gaia manager.. press L1 for patch mode, load the game, than load it again from XMB (you must have a disc in your ps3).. HAVE FUN... no update required, no eboot replacing required.
i got about the same config(eclips3 with hermes 4b,internal hdd 500gb,gaia v102 and moh on external) as sejmon and it's working just fine.I didn't modify anything on the sfo file as it's taken care by gaia manager automatically.No patched mode needed and must have disc inserted and started from it.Updates works just fine with it
I had edited the sfo to 3.41 and transfered files from external drive to internal using Hermes 4b.
Using Open Manager 2.1F
Black screen in patch mode, 0% stall in normal mode
After numerous hexes and managers found this to be solution...
1. Boot with Hermes 4b hex loaded. (assuming this is what you installed files with)
2. Install permissions fix package from USB and run it.
3. Install latest PL3 hex (no unauth syscall)
4. boot and launch game with any BD in drive
5. Will install game data and plays!!