Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] MOH Problem help?

Sponsored Links
    hello

can anyone give me a good tutorial how to play MOH on 3.41 because i like to play it. It works not good it says error when i boot up the game i edited the sfo

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    What I did is just:

-Installed game (BLUS30436) using OBM 1.17.1 from external to internal (patched mode).
    -Installed update 1.01 from usb-stick using Hermes V4 Install Package files feature.
    -Selected game using OBM 1.17.1 (patched mode).
    -Launched game with blu-ray inside drive.
    -All works

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I get it working doint something different:

1.- Use Hermes v4 or v4b payload to jailbreak
    2.- Put your copy of MoH inside your external hard drive (If you have the same game I own it will have a *.pkg file bigger than 4 Gb just skip it)
    3.- Inside Gaia Manager copy it over PC and copy it over the external drive and installed like any other *.pkg)
    4.- Run the game with "Mem Patch" in Gaia.
    5.- Enjoy

but when i want to start the game in patched mode it says the eboot file is not found but its in the map

so i can delete the pkg file to put it on my fat 32 disk ?

now when i try to play it it say install failed. but do you need to install the pkg in install package files and then i get error
    Last edited by Matthieu105; 10-19-2010 at 04:37 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News