Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Modify Eboot for dummies?

Sponsored Links
    Hi Guys,

So has anyone released a modified Eboot.bin for REAL big dummies yet?

I would love to play GT5, like a lot of people- but don't understand how to edit the Eboot, and where to put it etc etc.

I've searched, but looked for an hour, then decided just to post something.

Thanks!!!
    Best Answer - Posted by EiKii:

well you could just download the eboot i have seen modified all over the net, afaik i haven't found any guide either how to edit them, are looking into it to, not specifically GT5 but just overall.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    well you could just download the eboot i have seen modified all over the net, afaik i haven't found any guide either how to edit them, are looking into it to, not specifically GT5 but just overall.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I too would be interested in knowing how to modify the EBOOTs myself.

Unhappy

EiKii -- I to would like to play GT5 but can't and I like many others have tried the Patched EBOOT.BIN but have not yet got it to work, Mine after setting Screen size displays GT logo for a short while goes to black screen and waits until either O or X is pressed the GT logo re-appears and hangs there for ever.

It's the GT5 SSOD (Sliver Screen of Death). Here's what I did (BCES00569, i.e. I have the EUR version)
    • Firstly, I have the original disc, so, I just copied it to the internal HDD using Gaia
    • Then, replaced the EBOOT.BIN with the new patched one
    • Then, Open Gaia, Turn MEM PATCH ON (L1)
    • Then, Launch GT5 from within Gaia
    • When Gaia exits back to the XMB, then, insert any original disc. GT5 should load up then, and, go past the SSOD.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News