Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Modern warfare 3 black screen help?

Sponsored Links
    I backed up a copy of MW3 to my ps3 every time I start it the game gets stuck on a black screen any help?
    Best Answer - Posted by Someone2:

Had the same issue, solved by changing the BD-ROM emulator on multiman to Standard.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You're using internal or external? It seems like this only works on external.

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    if you have previously played it on 3.55 using a patch , delete the GameData and keep the savegame, then try again and let it install from the backup it fixed all my blackscreen games.

if you haven't played it from 3.55 using a patch i've got no idea cos direct disk backup works straight away from ext. with 4.30 cfw

Also please let us know if you are using any updates with the game. Thanks

Don't update the game, try the select+X option when booting for black screen games, update to the latest multi man if you haven't already done so, try from external drive, and also make sure you have a blu ray game disc inserted for better results unless your blu ray drive is dead.

Had the same issue, solved by changing the BD-ROM emulator on multiman to Standard.

Hey Someone2 glad to see you got it working, although if you do run into certain problem with other games like black screen do try the options that i have posted.

I do have a FF13 in the blu-ray drive and I do have the updated installed. It would black screen before the updates so I applied them to see if it would help and it didn't. I shall try the select+X when I get home after college today.

Will have to try this when I get home from college.
    Last edited by Djmatrix32; 10-31-2012 at 05:50 PM

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News