Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Mmistakenly deleted OBM v1.0 files help?

Sponsored Links
    what am i to do? its late and my contacts were out and the package file for original backup manager now says its corrupt. i thought i was in a folder for a game but wasnt. i use f/w 3.41 and deleted /dev_hdd0/game/LAUN12345/parm.sfo, /dev_hdd0/game/LAUN12345/icon0.png, and /dev_hdd0/game/LAUN12345/icon1.pam. can i reinstall this same backup manager w/o losing my games? any suggestions?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Install the latest version of multiman instead, its much better than obm. You will not lose any of your games if you do that.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i'm not 100% sure, but if you copy the files you deleted from any other ps3 for obm v1.0 you'll be fine... another thing is you can copy the games you backed up from your ps3 directly, check the GAMEZ folder and whatever the default folder is for obm v1.0

thanks for the responses people! i reinstalled obm itself and its fixed!! thanks again and i've learned NOT to do anything like this when about to go to bed.. lol.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News