Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Missing space on my PS3 internal hard drive help?

Sponsored Links
    I was using FileZilla (FTP software) to transfer The Last Of Us a couple of days back and i noticed that the space I had on the internal HDD was not enough (i had 25gig of free space), so i deleted another game which was around 20 gigs through the FileZilla, and when i entered through the multyman no matter how many times i refreshed the hard still showed that there was 25Gb of free space, but the game that i deleted and its folder were gone, so now i have a Ps3 with a 160Gb hard drive and only 100 of them are usable.

Any help on the matter will be much appreciated.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Do you have any files such as Game Data (Updates, DLC, etc)? I would recommend doing the math and counting your usage. I personally couldn't tell you much but to completely format the HDD via the Tool in the PS3 Game OS settings.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    When I hit properties on the hdd0 through Multyman it says 95GB of taken space and 4GB of free space. And the folders are gone, they dont exist anymore. And I dont want to format the HDD because i dont know how to install rogero or multyman myself. Do you think deleting only the GAMES folder will do anything.

Potentially it could. I highly recommend doing a full format though. Installing Rogero again and mM is a breeze through safe mode

Ok thanks very much for the help.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News