Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] MGS 4 PS3 doesn't work with JailBreak help?

Sponsored Links
    Well, at first, I've tried many times... Could anybody tell me what I'm wrong?

System: PS3 Slim 160GB, Maximus AVR usb (Hermes 4b with 3.50 spoof), Original MGS 4 BD, Soul Calibur BD.

This is my procedure:

1. Turn on the ps3 without the usb Hermes payload (retail mode)
    2. Erase mgs 4 game data
    3. Insert and start Soul Calibur, It doesn´t start, I guess cuz is in retail mode)
    4. Turn back to the XMB.
    5. Shut down PS3 and switch off, insert the usb and turn it on (jailbrake mode)
    6. Go to Gaia 1.4.01 and launch MGS 4 in patch mode (It's with L1 Ift I remember)
    7. MGS4 Starts, but doesn't install the game data, cuz' the downloading logo doesn't change.

I hope is my mistake, and be able to play it. And another question, Can I play GT5 If I have 3.50 spoof?

Thanks for help

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by DAXALE View Post
    And another question, Can I play GT5 If I have 3.50 spoof?
    No, currently there is no way to play a GT5 backup at all... only if you buy the original. When there is a way found, it will be posted in the GT5 thread and Site News.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    3. Insert and start Soul Calibur, It doesn´t start, I guess cuz is in retail mode)

This seem like an Issue as if its a retail disc then it should play in non-jb mode.

And make sure that your MGS4 in installed internal as it won't play on USB drive.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Someone answered this before. The data had to be installed with the original disk inserted.
    Later, the game enters PS1 mode...and it kicks it out by accident.
    The solution was to download the save data he had where he just completed that section of the game.
    Last edited by hacked2123; 12-21-2010 at 03:51 AM

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News