Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Question [UnAnswered] Metal Gear Online question

Sponsored Links
    I can't find MGSO to download on the playstation store. Can someone help me?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by fepkk View Post
    I canīt find MGSO to download on the playstation store. Can someone help me?
    well unless you preordered the game or got the code somehow, your not gonna be able to get it.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The MGO Beta was only available on the PSN store for a short time due to the short beta testing.

I found that out the other day, I was able to get the Konami passcode easy enough, but the link on the PSN Store was gone. Damn. So I just tried the F@H/ProxyServer/PSN Links and installation went great, but when booting up MGO, I got the 'Copy Protection Invaild Error'. Oh well I'll just wait till it's released in June.

Have you looked in the psn store links thread. I know that japanese and europeans were able to get it for free so that might be good for you.

Looks rare to get it, if from SouthEast Asia. Most the time have to wait like 1 month, after the release.

Also JAP and EU beta over Folding-trick didnīt work.

I also got the copyprotection error.

I think the beta inscription was closed some days ago.

Wink

aw man good thing i read this post i was going to try and download the FH method for MGS once i got 5 quality posts. you guys saved me time lol.

The download was taken down on may 6th from UK store although I can still download it through my downloads list. So it is still being hosted but am unsure how you would get it if you can.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News