Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    prob old news but i saw this at my local targets and only in the targets.. not WM.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I found one at my local Wal-Mart, which is very surprising since we only have about 9200 people. Pretty small town.

I have a question. I have a Max Drive for my PS2. The flash drive that you can backup your PS2 game files and put them on your PC. Now my question is can I use this to transfer my PS2 saves to my PS3?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I grabbed mine finally. Had it on order at Overstock and they crapped out on me so I went out searching - found it at the second place I went (EBGames). Now I'm happily playing the games that I didn't get to finish up before I got my PS3.

Weird problem though, one of my memory cards has copy protected data on it for some reason and I'm not totally sure what game it is. Wish it would let me browse the thing.

Quote Originally Posted by BiggBoss View Post
    I found one at my local Wal-Mart, which is very surprising since we only have about 9200 people. Pretty small town.

I have a question. I have a Max Drive for my PS2. The flash drive that you can backup your PS2 game files and put them on your PC. Now my question is can I use this to transfer my PS2 saves to my PS3?
    It's possible. I know I could copy from my PS3 to an Ipod and onto my computer, so I assume if the Maxdrive copies the saves in the same format you could plug in some sort of transferable media into your computer, copy the games onto the folder, and navigate to the directory on your PS3 to copy them.

i might be wrong but i think MAX employs a proprietary saving method. so ud still need to beable to run that max software on the ps3 for it to read its own data.

My PS2 save games are in this format, they all look about the same other than the numbers and maybe a few letters changed:

BASCUS-974726E69636F.PSV

and in PS2 what is the name of it and what game is it, ohh and what Region is it?

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News