Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Medal of honor savegame help?

Sponsored Links
    hello everyone, I had to format the hdd of my console. I had no time to make a backup but i better did. I forget my save games. I've played MOH 2010 a lot and is was nearlly to the end. Can someone give me his save games so i could play the game from where I was stopped. BLUS3043601 this is my game id. pls help
    Last edited by Matthieu105; 02-13-2011 at 01:45 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Best Answer - Posted by Denida:

Given that MOH's save file is copyprotected on the PS3, only way to get it off would be through FTP servers, so would be hard to find...

I don't have the game, and took a little search for you on sites with save files to see if I could find it for you, but to no avail, so you may have to replay it I am afraid.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Given that MOH's save file is copyprotected on the PS3, only way to get it off would be through FTP servers, so would be hard to find...

I don't have the game, and took a little search for you on sites with save files to see if I could find it for you, but to no avail, so you may have to replay it I am afraid.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thanks for the reaction, the locked save games or no longer locked. there is a new prog that can change the param sfo so i only need one save file.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News