Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Medal Of Honor Problem (3.41 Hermes v4)

Sponsored Links
    So I got MOH (USA) to boot by changing the PARAM.SFO to 3.4100 and replacing the EBOOT.BIN to the EBOOT.BIN of that of UFC 2010.
    Then I got the MOH 1.01 Patch installed, and the game booted and began game data to the hard drive.

The problem is that when it tries to install data to the hard drive, nothing happens. It sits at 0% and the HDD indicator light doesn't flash, so I'm forced to press the PS button and quit game.

Does anyone know how I can get the game data to install on the HDD?

I am running OM 2.1A as a backup manager, and have the game installed internally (i have no external HDD).
    Best Answer - Posted by Fireratt:

Quote Originally Posted by JonahUK View Post
    I've tested with V1 and it works.
    Edited SFO to 3.40, FTP'd to internal
    Installed the update, ran Gaia, selected MemPatch and chose the game via the XMB with a disc in drive.

Hermes 4B only though, didn't work with PL3 though.
    yeah, pl3 doesn't have peek and poke ( unless you compile it yourself with peek and poke on ) so the mem patch won't work

but yeah, that MOH method works great, no need to mess about with external drives, or even go online with your ps3 to get the online update
    Quote Originally Posted by chronoz View Post
    Please, is there a way to make it works with the kakaroto PL3? I have only a nexus one to jailbreak my ps3 and i use the psfMOD that is based on the Kakaroto PL3 so i don't have the possibility to use the hermes v4b because it isn't supported! Please, any help will be appreciated, thanks in advance!
    I believe you can put a hermes payload in /data/local

http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...tml#post324786

in that 'huge' zip is rawpayload

copy it to

/data/local/payload

_should_ work, but I've not tried it with my g1

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I believe said in the directions to install game data externally using the patch in OM 2.1, I don't think there is a way internally to get it to work

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    How do you install game data externally? If it's by patching the game (using the select button is OM 2.1A), all that does for me is take away all the icons for games (replaces them with that blank joypad icon that shows up when you use PS3 demo manager), and pops up an error when I try to load Medal Of Honor (or any other game for that matter, including OM 2.1A which means I need to reset PS3 before I can do anything).

you might have to install the game to the hard drive while in patch mode to show up, that seems to be how it works in all the other OM's. what's you JB method?

Quote Originally Posted by bitsbubba View Post
    you might have to install the game to the hard drive while in patch mode to show up, that seems to be how it works in all the other OM's. what's you JB method?
    nevermind just figured out, Belmondo has the Hv4b ipod video payload done
    Last edited by bitsbubba; 10-19-2010 at 03:49 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

can someone get me the files to try this please. i have ps3key jailbreak. i have the medal of honor game what else do i need?

thank you in advance
    Last edited by haznpapo; 10-19-2010 at 04:04 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Ok with Hermes v4b, and my iPod plugged in as a USB drive (I used my iPod to Jailbreak, then when I got to the XMB and saw install package files, I ejected my iPod, reboot it into disk mode, and plugged it into my PS3 so it reads as a USB Drive), and now its installing game data.

It seems to keep stalling at 25%. Does anyone know how to fix this? or..

Does anyone know where I can download the entire "Game Data Utility" file for the BLUS version? If someone uploaded the Game Data Utility file for the BLUS version, I could erase the patch, the FTP those files onto my PS3's HDD where it's supposed to go.

I used this post: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/drizzt...tml#post325651

worked fine first time , without external drive.. the 0% thing in OP is due to no 'mem patch'

Question

are you talking about running it in patched mode? (I can't run it in Patched mode because then it says Medal of Honor EBOOT.BIN not found, even though I use the original).

Quote Originally Posted by spark32 View Post
    are you talking about running it in patched mode? (I can't run it in Patched mode because then it says Medal of Honor EBOOT.BIN not found, even though I use the original).
    use gaia (rc10 works, not sure about v1 yet) it offers to fix permissions if you get the missing eboot.bin thing.

gaia manager is soo much better than the others.

Ok I'll try that when I get home later today (there's no time to do it right now).

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News