Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireratt View Post
    use gaia (rc10 works, not sure about v1 yet) it offers to fix permissions if you get the missing eboot.bin thing.

gaia manager is soo much better than the others.
    I've tested with V1 and it works.
    Edited SFO to 3.40, FTP'd to internal
    Installed the update, ran Gaia, selected MemPatch and chose the game via the XMB with a disc in drive.

Hermes 4B only though, didn't work with PL3 though.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Please, is there a way to make it works with the kakaroto PL3? I have only a nexus one to jailbreak my ps3 and i use the psfMOD that is based on the Kakaroto PL3 so i don't have the possibility to use the hermes v4b because it isn't supported! Please, any help will be appreciated, thanks in advance!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by JonahUK View Post
    I've tested with V1 and it works.
    Edited SFO to 3.40, FTP'd to internal
    Installed the update, ran Gaia, selected MemPatch and chose the game via the XMB with a disc in drive.

Hermes 4B only though, didn't work with PL3 though.
    yeah, pl3 doesn't have peek and poke ( unless you compile it yourself with peek and poke on ) so the mem patch won't work

but yeah, that MOH method works great, no need to mess about with external drives, or even go online with your ps3 to get the online update
    Quote Originally Posted by chronoz View Post
    Please, is there a way to make it works with the kakaroto PL3? I have only a nexus one to jailbreak my ps3 and i use the psfMOD that is based on the Kakaroto PL3 so i don't have the possibility to use the hermes v4b because it isn't supported! Please, any help will be appreciated, thanks in advance!
    I believe you can put a hermes payload in /data/local

http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...tml#post324786

in that 'huge' zip is rawpayload

copy it to

/data/local/payload

_should_ work, but I've not tried it with my g1
    Last edited by Fireratt; 10-20-2010 at 01:09 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Banned User
    Just copy MoH to internall, use Hermes lastest payload & Gaia with MEM PATCH enabled. Moh with edited PARAM.SFO and original eboot.bin, then install the 1.01 update from .pkg or from the game then start the game and it should install fine.

Please, i'm new in the scene, could you please explain me exactly what i have to do on my nexus one? Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by chronoz; 10-20-2010 at 01:26 PM

Banned User
    Please, i'm new in the scene, could you please explain me exactly what i have to do on my nexus one? Thanks in advance!
    If you have the Hermes V4 or v4b payload working you shpuld follow my instructions if not I dotn know since I dont jailbreak with a phone. Try googling "Nexus one jailbreak hermes v4" thats all i can do

here is my method for playing MOH:

1.i used the hermes v4b ipod payload
    2.i transfered the game to the oman folder from pc to ps3 using filezila via blackbox ftp 1.1
    3. installed the update via install package files
    4. ran the game using rdx manager got the black screen
    ran the game agian via xmb game installs quickly
    5. after that i played the game

note: it seems that i don't have to reinstall the game data each time but i do have to try and boot the game with the rdx manager or ill get an error while trying to start

Please, could you tell me wich file i have to download and where to put exactly? On my nexus one i have installed the psfMOD recovery, so i jailbreak my ps3 with the nexus one in recovery mode! Any help will be appreciated, thanks in advance!

Please, could you tell me wich file i have to download and where to put exactly? On my nexus one i have installed the psfMOD recovery, so i jailbreak my ps3 with the nexus one in recovery mode! Any help will be appreciated, thanks in advance!
    I already told you what to put where, seems pointless me repeating it, re-read the post.

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News