Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Strange that a new Firmware Update Came out within 1 - 2 Days of Launch,

They must of filled a Security Hole in the Firmware, i think........

all you firmware 1.0's out there, don't update!!!!!!

There's a good reason, why it was released!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The thing about the GUI is that it wasn't based on the PSP. Sony has used the cross media bar (XMB) style in various electronics. As for the same exploits, possibly a TIFF, but nothing thats been found already. I'm sure they've made every effort to fix any mistakes they've learned from the PSP.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Xak View Post
    The thing about the GUI is that it wasn't based on the PSP. Sony has used the cross media bar (XMB) style in various electronics. As for the same exploits, possibly a TIFF, but nothing thats been found already. I'm sure they've made every effort to fix any mistakes they've learned from the PSP.
    Thats what i think to, though i dont upgrade till i need it, if i need it to play MGS4 i will upgrade inmedietly XD

I'm pretty sure $ony said the firmware update was just to make it work online, no bug fixes yet

It's the next generation of hacking. It's really the psp that has brought the instant attention to hacking now. When I got my ps2 in 2001 I was just thinking about playing. Now hacking is the thing for anything that comes out. It's day launch and who evers got em first is trying everything. I can't wait to hear some news.

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News