Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Marvel VS. Capcom 3 help?

Sponsored Links
    Hi, I was wondering how I would go about getting MVC3 to work on my PS3. I am using Multiman OBM Version 1.15.03 on Firmware 3.41 and its stating that the game plays on 3.50 firmware and then gives me the option of changing the "something" to version 3.41. As soon as I click yes and try to load the game I am given the "EVIL" black screen which renders my PS3 useless.

Is there any way to get the game working? Would I have to upgrade my OBM? Has anyone experienced a similar problem also.

Thank you in advance.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    you'll need a modded eboot I reckon, or just upgrade to a 3.55 cfw.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    When you get that prompt to change something to 3.41, it's always the param.sfo file, but since the eboot hasn't been decrypted, it doesn't let you run the game regardless of the manager editing the param to 3.41.

So a modded eboot bin would be required to get it running. I've seen one lurking around, shouldn't be too hard to find. .

I would suggest upgrading to 3.55 CFW, probably the easiest thing to do.

Thanks for the quick replies, "Zentsuken" brings back old Final Fantasy 8 memories. To be perfectly honest, I have NO idea how to install CFW 3.55. I've tried to follow it since release but I've got no clue. I brought my PS3 over here in China and I already had it on 3.41 and had an old OM already installed.

What would be the most recommended CFW package to install and are there any clear tutorials on how to do so because the last thing I want and can afford is to have my PS3 bricked.

Thanks in advance.

I recommend 3.55 KMEAW. I tried 3.55 Waninkoko v2 and all my saves and data were corrupted, and my backups were all a mess. In fact, my Dead Space 2 game was corrupted from it, so I had to re-install a new one

Anyways, installing CFW for 3.55 is really easy... All you need to do is:

1. Update to 3.55 OFW
    2. Place KMEAW CFW into a USB under UPDATE
    (usb\PS3\UPDATE)
    3. Go into the PS3 and press update from storage device.

Man that must have sucked!

Stupid moment: 3.55 OFW = Official Firmware... why did I even ask.

Haha, awesome! Yeah, It's pretty much what inspired my name. That sword was badass.

Also, gamesniper nailed it in the head. It's really simple, it's literally like instantly any official firmware. Except for this one you have to go into recovery menu and then install. (Then again, this was only needed IF you were already on 3.55)

People have reportedly done it without going to recovery menu, just simply - 3.41 OFW -> 3.55 Kmeaw CFW.

If you need more help, just ask. Better to just ask than to get an expensive brick, aye?

how bout a game save??

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News