Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Making PS3 Eboots help?

Sponsored Links
    Hi,

I know recenlty people using CFW 3.55 where able to start making there own eboots for certain games, please could anybody point me in the right direction to this software, as i cant seem to find it.

Regards
    Best Answer - Posted by PS3GAMER20111:

you cannot make eboots, but you can decrypt fw 3.60 Games to fw 3.41 using deanks mutiman eboot fix with 3.6keys (compatibility of games is low by using this way). you can download 3.6+ games fixes made by groups like DUPLEX and N0DRM. you do not need to do anything yourself just download fixes made by these groups and install them and enjoy.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    you cannot make eboots, but you can decrypt fw 3.60 Games to fw 3.41 using deanks mutiman eboot fix with 3.6keys (compatibility of games is low by using this way). you can download 3.6+ games fixes made by groups like DUPLEX and N0DRM. you do not need to do anything yourself just download fixes made by these groups and install them and enjoy.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    ^^^ is right but... making EBOOTs will require a proper environment to work with. PSL1GHT or the SCEI PS3 SDK will work for coding the game. (Don't mean to be rude but you don't seem like a dev so you need to look for EBOOT fixes instead).

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News