Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Logitech USB Dongle help?

Sponsored Links
    I'm not sure if this would work but does anyone know what board the usb dongle for the logitech ps3 controller uses i tried looking around and have got nothing except it works on the computer as a USB HID so would i neeed to use amtel and try to load different firmware if possible and would it be fixable if screwed up?
    Best Answer - Posted by ricopico:

a logitec dongle is only going to be an rf device paired with a usb port, which is nothing to do with being programable for other uses. you need something which has a brain, not just a simple function.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    don't waste your time, buy a compatible board or a TI-84. I went with TI-84 off ebay for $38 bux free shipping. I have bought 1 for myself & 4 others for friends from the this seller, shipping is a bit slow but worth the wait.

[Register or Login to view links]

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    oh no i have mine modded with a ipod 5g video but i already had the controller so was gonna see if that worked cause the boards get updated way faster then the ipod.

or for $30 you can buy a ps3break (make sure you buy a genuine one).

will save you the hassle of having to plug in a big calculator or your iDevice to ps3 all the time.

i'm happy with my Minimus stays there plugged in all the time no pluggin unpluggin

a logitec dongle is only going to be an rf device paired with a usb port, which is nothing to do with being programable for other uses. you need something which has a brain, not just a simple function.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News