Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Loading a PSP game ROM (ISO) on PS3 help?

Sponsored Links
    Hi, I have been silently using this forum since the Jailbreak Dongle Days and just wanted to comment on how informative and useful the information has been. "Thanks to All Involved". This is my first question on any forum since I can usually find the answer I need on the forums myself.

So here is my situation. I have two PS3 consoles, a Fat - CECHP01 and a Slim - CECH2001A, both have been updated to Rogero CFW CEX_4.30_v2.05, and multiMAN ver 04.18.00.

The first hurtle I encountered was when all my DUPLEX PSN Games (3.55) would no longer work. After much research I believe I have finally resolved this with an auto resigning program mentioned on this sight. THANKS!

Now I need to know how to load several PSP game ROMS that I have acquired.

As instructed using FileZila I have placed the ISO file in the PS3 (Fat - CECHP01) dev_hdd0/PSPISO folder but when I go to load the game it says that a dongle is required.

What am I doing wrong? Is there another PKG file required?

Sorry if this question has already been dealt with but I can't find the answer anywhere.
    Best Answer - Posted by GotNoUsername:

In general you have to spawn the PSP emu of the PS3. There have been projects but non was finished. The only way is a dongle. But there is hope Oct0xor hacked the dongle and will share their adjustments to load the PSP Emu hopefully soon.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm still to upgrade my console to Rogero, and I'm kinda concerned about all my 3.55 signed games no longer working, what's this auto resigning program you mentioned?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Though this isn't your thread, the program is PS3 4.21 EBOOT Resigner SCETool Script, but you don't need to resign games, since most
    of the PSN games have been fixed, so you just need to search them.

In general you have to spawn the PSP emu of the PS3. There have been projects but non was finished. The only way is a dongle. But there is hope Oct0xor hacked the dongle and will share their adjustments to load the PSP Emu hopefully soon.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News