[Answered] Loading backups with Iphone 3G

I'm already have modified my iphone 3G with version 3.1.2 jailbroke it.

I've installed the iphodroid, i've also installed the backup manager on my PS3 and the FTP server, i did a ftp transfer from my pc to the ps3 of the game Bioshock 2, i've created this path (/dev_hdd0/game/LAUN12345/GAMEZ/BIOSHOCK2) and put the complete game in there.

i tried to execute the game through the backup manager but says "you have to put any real game for use this feature" i've put a game but, send me again to the main screen.

did you try with a official PS3 game in the drive on boot up? or did you put it in after the fact?

i put it in after the error.

Make sure the game is in the ps3 on boot up. seems that makes all the difference in whether the exploit works or not.

Quote Originally Posted by TheShroomster View Post
    Make sure the game is in the ps3 on boot up. seems that makes all the difference in whether the exploit works or not.
    If the disc is in the drive on boot the sploit doesn't work for me i have to put it in after ps3 has booted. your probs using the old iphone files that don't support BUM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darksuite View Post
    I'm already have modified my iphone 3G with version 3.1.2 jailbroke it.

I've installed the iphodroid, i've also installed the backup manager on my PS3 and the FTP server, i did a ftp transfer from my pc to the ps3 of the game Bioshock 2, i've created this path (/dev_hdd0/game/LAUN12345/GAMEZ/BIOSHOCK2) and put the complete game in there.

i tried to execute the game through the backup manager but says "you have to put any real game for use this feature" i've put a game but, send me again to the main screen.
    Unless i've missed something, the backup manager doesn't boot games using the iPhone 2G/3G or iPod Touch JB method yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Pongo86 View Post
    Unless i've missed something, the backup manager doesn't boot games using the iPhone 2G/3G or iPod Touch JB method yet.
    You missed something latest update supports BUM.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thumbs Up

you are putting in wrong folder. the content of bioshock should be in the gamez folder under the id of the game, not by a fodler of the games name.

e.g. of red dead redemption
    like this laun12345\gamez\BLUS30418\PS3_GAME
    like this laun12345\gamez\BLUS30418\PS3_UPDATE
    like this laun12345\gamez\BLUS30418\PS3_DISC.SFB

you can find the id in the PD3_DISC.SFB file by opening with notepad.

Quote Originally Posted by Pongo86 View Post
    you've missed something, it actually does now since monday. i'm using it now.
    Last edited by Calo09; 09-15-2010 at 09:00 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogzz View Post
    You missed something latest update supports BUM.
    Thanks for that, i totally missed it