Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] LittleBigPlanet 2 PS Eye Photo Directory help?

Sponsored Links
    Heyo, I was wondering if anyone knew where Playstation Eye photos were stored after you made them in LittleBigPlanet 2.

And I'm talking about before you use the import/export function on the photo.
    Best Answer - Posted by dreamernlcf:

Heyo just updating, I found where they're stored. They're stored in a file in hdd0:\game\bcus98245\ and somewhere in there, there's a folder called "output". In that folder there is a file called "bigfart7" (no I'm not kidding), and it's an archive file that contains screenshots and probably other things. I was wanting to add photos without using a PS3 Eye but this means there would need to be a program made, to pack/unpack/explore the bigfart7 file.

Sponsored Links

No edit button?

Sponsored Links
    Heyo just updating, I found where they're stored. They're stored in a file in hdd0:\game\bcus98245\ and somewhere in there, there's a folder called "output". In that folder there is a file called "bigfart7" (no I'm not kidding), and it's an archive file that contains screenshots and probably other things. I was wanting to add photos without using a PS3 Eye but this means there would need to be a program made, to pack/unpack/explore the bigfart7 file.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News