Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Little help with NPEB00754 PS3 and ReActPSN?

Sponsored Links
    So I have original/working game/dlc for NPEB00754 on 3.55 CFW. I understand now for 4.3 CFW I need a .rap to use with ReActPSN to activate the DLC.

Is there a way that I can create the RAP file using PS3Tools on my original files? I have been all over looking for the .rap file (fairly sure that's all I need as the game is working fine now, just no DLC) everywhere I find is either dead links or is the fix for 3.55.

A Lil Help Please?

Thank so much
    Best Answer - Posted by drphuz:

just update reactpsn to latest beta and use select + triangle... It works fine on rebug 4.30.2/slim.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    it says in the ps3tools there is a ps3keys program that I can use to create a .RAP from my DLC pkg? Am I understanding that correctly?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If you have the fix for 3.55, then you just need to resign it for 4.xx CFW. If you latest Aldostools, its so easy.

Extract pkg in current path. Find eboot in USR directory. Right-click and Resign for 3.56

It will then have Original Eboot + new Eboot.bin. Delete Original

Back out of directory until you are at NPEB00754, right click and 'make pkg'

Install on your 4.xx CFW and you should be good to go.

Doesn't work with the DLC, says I have to redownload or sign in under the user who purchased the content. I got base game working fine.

just update reactpsn to latest beta and use select + triangle... It works fine on rebug 4.30.2/slim.

I'll give it a try, thank you!

No problemo... if that didn't work try to extract and resign with TrueAncestor and use the 4.21+ option... the new reactpsn beta is 2.25b I believe. i edited that post from my phone but no luck... You should be enjoying Reel Steel to its fullest

I found the 2.25b version, can you confirm is it triangle or triangle AND select?

So triangle+select didn't work, it ran through everything. I have 1 failure (guessing that's Real Steel) and now it errors at launch and says there's a problem with my trophy data

I don't know that resigning will help, from what I gather I need a .rap file for the DLC to work properly, again I have base game working fine, just problems with DLC
    Last edited by imawinner; 05-03-2013 at 06:06 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News