Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] The latest Updater for PS Jailbreak help?

Sponsored Links
    Hi,

Can someone please give me a link to where I can get the latest ps updater (1.3 I think) for the Ps Jailbreak...?

Also how can I contact the original manufacturer ...as their web site does not exist?

Thanks for any help.
    Best Answer - Posted by Mad Lion:

This is their official site but it's down few weeks or even worse it doesn't exist anymore. Probably they even leaved the scene. They got what they wanted - PSjailbreak was so overpriced when it came out (171$ and even moth ago was 100-50$) that PSjailbreak makers are now rich.

That means all PSjailbreak buyers are now screwed since dongle is encrypted-- no new updates, payloads...

I suggest you give back dongle to your distributor and buy some freely updatable dongle.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I don't think your going to have much luck getting in touch with them - your best bet might be to contact your distributor (the person you bought it from).

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This is their official site but it's down few weeks or even worse it doesn't exist anymore. Probably they even leaved the scene. They got what they wanted - PSjailbreak was so overpriced when it came out (171$ and even moth ago was 100-50$) that PSjailbreak makers are now rich.

That means all PSjailbreak buyers are now screwed since dongle is encrypted-- no new updates, payloads...

I suggest you give back dongle to your distributor and buy some freely updatable dongle.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News