Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Last of Us PS3 Stuck on Loading Screen help?

Sponsored Links
    I have been out of the PS3 scene for a looong time so maybe I'm doing something wrong. Long story short, every thread I've come across about the "loading screen" doesn't seem to be the same stuck loading screen issue I'm facing.

Running: Habib CEX 4.50 on Multiman CEX 4.50.1. Selected BD Mirror and have an original game in the drive.

I ignored the 1.3v patch it found. Booting up, I see the DUPLEX boot. When I start the game, I see a bunch of glitter/flares. After a minute or so, the words "LOADING" appears, but no matter how long I leave it there, it doesn't actually load. I tried deleting the PS3 game data and restored default settings - nothing.

Any ideas? Worth noting I did not do any patches to this game. Just grabbed it and uploaded to Multiman.
    Best Answer - Posted by windrider42:

On Internal let it update to latest software, and you don't need BD-Mirror selected.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Are you running this from the internal or external usb.. I have found that some games will not work properly from usb. Also if it has split file (ex. *.*.66660) it will not load properly. Try to copy the whole directory (ex. BLUS-00000) to the internal if on a usb drive. I hope this works for you. Please let me know.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Internal with no splits.

On Internal let it update to latest software, and you don't need BD-Mirror selected.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News