Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

[Answered] The Last of Us makes my PS3 turn off help?

Sponsored Links
    hi all

I just get auto turn off when play this game at chapter named "outskirt". i've tried many times still the same : auto turn off my ps3 (blinking red light)

i'm running rebug 4.30.2 REX. Play internal HDD. Please help .Thanks
    Best Answer - Posted by niwakun:

If you are using a Backward Compatible PS3, probably you should back off with this games as it will have the same problem, the RLOD problem. Other games works fine.

There are only selected games that wont work properly in BC PS3 (CECHA-CECHE models)

- Uncharted 2 / 3
    - Metro Light
    - Tekken Tag
    - L.A. Noire
    - The Last of Us
    - LBP Karting

If you still experience the problem on other newer models like Slim PS3's. Then you probably need to begin sending that out for repairs as it is obviously having a overheating issue.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    In most cases, this is because the firmware is not built properly. Maybe that specific version is missing a dev_flash file which makes the lv2 basically panic and will auto shut down your PS3 to avoid any damage.

I suggest trying with a different CFW. I haven't had any problems with it (the last of us)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thanks. before i never had problem with that. can play Uncharted 3, god of war many hours no problem at all. i think rebug 4.30.2 REX is the best until now. so do you have any ideas. anyway what is your ps3 FW ?

Hi my friend I have the same problem some palaces it reset my ps3 my firmware was 4.30 same as you I update to 4.40 rogero and same problem again and only this game I play on internal external. Try everything.

And friend if you find the solution please write it I cant find anything only you and me somebody say its ylod bıt only one game it isnt possible i think and my ps3 is fat 80 gb yours slim?
    Last edited by Adaroz; 06-14-2013 at 12:51 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

These is an update for that game already. Try and update the game and see if it still happens. Thanks

I have trıed but not working. Isn't it weird that we have reset Problem on same chapter. I use 4.40 rogero.. Anyone whose game has No problem tell me which CFW you use? And if I format the device, does it work?

I'm running the game on internal, with Rebug 4.30.2 spoofed to 4.41, and have had no issues with it, finished the game fine, I did not download the 1.01 patch, as I heard this was causing a autosave error.

If you are using a Backward Compatible PS3, probably you should back off with this games as it will have the same problem, the RLOD problem. Other games works fine.

There are only selected games that wont work properly in BC PS3 (CECHA-CECHE models)

- Uncharted 2 / 3
    - Metro Light
    - Tekken Tag
    - L.A. Noire
    - The Last of Us
    - LBP Karting

If you still experience the problem on other newer models like Slim PS3's. Then you probably need to begin sending that out for repairs as it is obviously having a overheating issue.
    Last edited by niwakun; 06-14-2013 at 11:15 PM

I played uncharted 3 and finish it last night there is no problem and after ourtskirt and another level I played 3 hours (last of us) why in the specific places I cant understand thien my friend did you solve the problem?

Niwakun you are true my friend it happens on uncharted 3 too is it rlod mine is yes ceche is it rlod ?
    Last edited by Adaroz; 06-15-2013 at 01:20 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i just downloaded last of us, hope this doesn't happen to me got fat 60 gb

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News