Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Thread: kiwi need help

Sponsored Links

[Answered] kiwi need help

Sponsored Links
    i was wanting to know if u could answer mine Q. i have now been able to ftp to my ps3 to pc but need to know where is my games so i can back up and to put back onto the ps3 any help would be helpful.
    Best Answer - Posted by neophyte5001:

It depends on what backup manager you are using. If it's the original one it's hdd0/game/LAUN12345/GAMEZ IIRC. Just trying to be helpful, but I suggest you do some reading on this forum, and educate yourself a bit.

Amazing how much there is to learn, but you pick it up quick just start following some threads. That said there's nothing wrong with asking questions, but this one's been asked and answered many, many times.

Don't take me the wrong way I just like to see if the answer's there first so I don't have to wait for someone to answer my question.

Also there are a few different Backup Managers (BM) out there, read up on them and you may find that there is one out there more suited to your needs/taste/preference. Hope this helps ya out.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It depends on what backup manager you are using. If it's the original one it's hdd0/game/LAUN12345/GAMEZ IIRC. Just trying to be helpful, but I suggest you do some reading on this forum, and educate yourself a bit.

Amazing how much there is to learn, but you pick it up quick just start following some threads. That said there's nothing wrong with asking questions, but this one's been asked and answered many, many times.

Don't take me the wrong way I just like to see if the answer's there first so I don't have to wait for someone to answer my question.

Also there are a few different Backup Managers (BM) out there, read up on them and you may find that there is one out there more suited to your needs/taste/preference. Hope this helps ya out.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News