Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Just received a PS3, Jailbreak help?

Sponsored Links
    Hi, I just received a PS3 with a model of CECH-2001B and OFW of 4.46. I was wondering if it is possible downgrade it to Jailbreak it? And which version is it capable of downgrading to if possible?

I did a jailbreak 3.55 a couple years ago on my regular PS3 (Same Model) before I upgraded, but now I'm out of the loop and want to jailbreak this new one.

Thanks.
    Best Answer - Posted by JeoWay:

Since your PS3 Model is a 2k (anything above such as 3k and 4k) are not downgradable. Yours of course is downgrade to I believe firmware 2.70 if I remember correctly. In order to downgrade you will need a hardware flasher.

I also recommend installing rebug 4.x lite edition once you've downgraded to 3.55

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Unfortunately the only way to downgrade a ps3 on firmware 3.56 or above is using a hardware flasher.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Since your PS3 Model is a 2k (anything above such as 3k and 4k) are not downgradable. Yours of course is downgrade to I believe firmware 2.70 if I remember correctly. In order to downgrade you will need a hardware flasher.

I also recommend installing rebug 4.x lite edition once you've downgraded to 3.55

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News