[Answered] Just downgraded my PS3 now what help?
i have just downgraded my ps3 it is now on 3.55ofw my question's are as follows
1. which cfw should i put on my ps3 and which is best and reasons why. also is there a tutorial i can follow ?
2. whats the chat about dex / cex and sould i put either cfw on ?
3. what should i not do game wise as i want to use psn and online play i.e what will get me banned?.
4. i have read that some people state "always go into factory service mode" before updating cfw and then some say "dont ever go into factory service mode" which is it and why?
5. do i still need multiman to play disc back-ups?
Best Answer -
Posted by Azrial
I'll answer as best I can.
1. I went with Rebug 4.30.2 spoofed to 4.41, I went with Rebug as it was the most recommended and they are always the first to come out with any updates if Sony update the OFW.
2. Not really sure, the Rebug I installed was CEX as standard.
3. There is no 100% safe way to making sure your not banned, but basic rules are never play COD Black Ops 2 online, never load up MultiMAN when signed in to PSN, or any other apps. You can still be banned at any time, I got banned just for updating my trophies, I never played online.
4. I never went into factory mode, just put the CFW on a memory stick and installed.
5. Yes you will still need MultiMAN or Iris to load up your games.