Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Join split files without copying from external help?

Sponsored Links
    Hi,

is there anyway that I can rejoin the files split with split4g without having access to a external drive either via PS3 or PC.

Thanks,
    Xalies
    Best Answer - Posted by HeyManHRU:

Read this guide, It shows you how to play games with large files (4GB+) without FTP:

http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-gu...tp-119412.html

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Are you trying to copy a split game to the PS3 via FTP instead of on and external device?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Rejoin where ... ? A bit more info about what are you trying to do would be useful to be able to help.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk.

I split a copy of GT5 using spilt4g and copied it to my PC but since then my external hdd died I have no way to play this game or others that I have (since it is the manager that rejoins them when copying them from an external)

So is there a way to rejoin the files on my computer to that I can FTP them so that'll be playable on the PS3?

Need help too.. I happen to finish dl the LA Noire games and i manage to unrar the files into my Laptop. Now from Laptop I FTP all the files to PS3 Internal HDD but it got 1 files failed to copy and I check the files was sooo Big..

16.6GB files - I cannot copy from laptop to Internall PS3 HDD .. anyone can help me how to get it done ?

filename was - cases_1_1.big.ps3

I thought from Laptop to Internal HDD is working but this games cannot work.

Read this guide, It shows you how to play games with large files (4GB+) without FTP:

http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-gu...tp-119412.html

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News