Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Issues with Dragon Age on PS3 JailBreak help?

Sponsored Links
    Hi everyone, I currently own 2 copies of Dragon Age Origins. 1 regular and 1 Ultimate Edition.

The issue I am having right now is that when playing the game as a backup, there is no audio for the dialogue. I can turn on subs and the audio for background and effects are all there.

The sound works when I play through the disc but simply not when I load up the game through Gaia Manager or Open Manager or any other manager.

Does anyone know how to fix this? I'd like to keep my discs in good condition as I'm a collector.

Please help, I've changed the audio settings on my PS3 to include and exclude 5.1 dolby (excluding screws up other games I play) but it's to no avail.

Do I have to replace files in the game?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It is possible the files haven't copied over correctly? Is might be worth removing all game data and re-copying to test?

Other than that, I haven't run across sound issues from the BuM's.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I backed up the discs directly through Open manager.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    discless mode does that, I made it have sound by running it with another disc inside (gt5 prologue).

In general, try and run your games with another original ps3 game inside, its not that troublesome+fixes the problems I have with 3 games

You should always delete the Game Data for a game when switching from an original disc to the backup. Try using MultiMan with another original disc in the drive, I have seen far less issues with games when I use an orginal disc.

Thanks for all the help everyone, I will try placing a disc when loading the backup and try putting the files on an external drive and see what happens.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News