Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Issues with BM folder on PS3?

Sponsored Links
    I tried deleting a game via ftp from my LAUN12345/GAMEZ folder and somehow my whole GAMEZ folder ended up being removed. So I tried to reinstall BM and to get the GAMEZ folder back on my PS3 but no matter what version of BM I tried the GAMEZ folder would not reappear

Then I deleted LAUN12345 altogether from my ps3 (via ftp) and all copies of BM from my XMB. Now I can't get LAUN12345 to reappear in dev_hdd0 when browsing via ftp. I've installed different BMs from the original, v2, open etc.. none seem to work.

What can I do get my LAUN12345/GAMEZ folders to reappear?
    Best Answer - Posted by General Plot:

Try removing backup manager through XMB (triangle to bring up menu, then delete). Then reinstall it. If that doesn't work, you can try creating the directory via FTP.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Try removing backup manager through XMB (triangle to bring up menu, then delete). Then reinstall it. If that doesn't work, you can try creating the directory via FTP.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i had a similar issue with filezilla, turned off cache directories & problem solved. May work for you as well.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News