Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] Ipod Touch 1G Jailbreak not working anymore help?

Sponsored Links
    Hopefully somebody can direct me or help me out with this issue:

I already had the PSFreedom jailbreak working perfectly on my Ipod Touch 1G, I was able to install PKG and all. Until, I upgraded the 2 files from PSPfreedom located under private/var, the android.img.gz and the zimage files, the jailbreak wont get passed the first sequence, reading "Multi-touch calibration data installed". In other words, I don't get to see the penguin to turn on the console and followed by the power button and eject.

I already tried reinstalling the ipod firmware and reinstalling the jailbreak but it wont work anymore.

Any suggestions,

Thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Do you have the file permissions set right? They need to be 777 if my memory is correct.

Sponsored Links

Red Face

Sponsored Links
    yes I do, both files are set to 777

Is weird, because the only thing I did was to replace those two files, and then when it didn't work I put the old ones back into that directory and tried again and nothing happen. I re-installed the firmware 3.1.2 with blackrain and I followed the same tutorial that I followed before, when I had it working.
    Last edited by pegasus19; 09-24-2010 at 07:09 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You need to use redn0w for jailbreak iphone after that install openiboot 0.1.1 and copy psfreedom on /private/var/ with chmod 777 on it that it!!

I'm not using iphone, I'm actually using ipod touch 1g, is it compatible with redsnow?

Me too

Hey man I have the same problem as you do I only tried to replace zimage and android image and somehow I messed up my ipod touch 1g and now it doesn't work, I tried to restore and jailbreak I did again and still no change.

I need help, I'll try to figure out a way if you find one please let me now. I'ts like openiboot doesn't work I get a blurry openiboot screen at the end of my console I think the problem is with that and not with the payloads.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News