Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] International Cricket 2010 error 80010009 help?

Sponsored Links
    Hey,

I had this game (international cricket 2010) last year and i played on my 3.41 hermes dongle and it worked like a charm but after upgrading to 3.55 kmeaw firmware, its giving me error 80010009 cannot.

I have tried fix permissions and other games are working fine, i have tried internal/external and with disc, nothing works, I just want my cricket game to work

Thankyou

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Delete all previous game data and then run the game again.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Did that too, didn't help

Did you replace the original Eboot.bin file with a modified one whilst on 3.41? If you did you need to replace it with the original one again.

I really don't remember, i don't think there was a need for a modified eboot for this game as it was meant for 3.30 firmware, i tried searching for original eboots but none had this game's eboot, should i just re-download the game??

If it was 3.30 FW then there was no need for a modified Eboot.bin file. I would try playing it from the internal drive first, if that doesn't work you can then try out a new "copy" of the game.

did that, didn't help, even tried using multiman's file manager n direct boot through eboot but still no luck

Will download a "new" copy then!!

Thanks a lot for the quick replies and suggestions mod!!

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News