Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] Installing New Payload help?

Sponsored Links
    I thought I was well on my way with jailbreaking my ps3 but it turns out I still don`t know shit about it...

I have jailbroken my PS3 with a se X1 and it`s working quite nicely anyway but I want to try out all the nwe payloads that have come out since... And that`s where I need some help...

To start out what payload should I use?? (I would like to start trying the gaya version of BM because it doesn`t look like hermes is gonna bring much more to the party) Second I would like to know where to intall it..

Again thx for helping the n00b

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i use this Gaia_rc9 and hermes-v4 just put the files on a usb stick and install them

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    what is the se X1? do you know the chipset or if its retail do they have a website?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Sorry I have a Sony Ericson Xperia X1 I think the chipset is minimus but not really sure about that one...

Thx

For that you'll probably have to go to XDA Developers for a payload or where ever you downloaded it from and install it the same way you installed this one.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News