Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Red Face [Answered] Installed new blue ray laser deck, help

Sponsored Links
    I installed a new blue ray laser deck into my 80G and followed all the directions. I have plugged it in and turned it on without putting it completely back together. It will not accept a disc now. Is this due to the fact that I haven't put all the screws back in or is the deck out of sync.
    Best Answer - Posted by b0rch:

Well friend, you must tell us what model of lens and / or block your reader uses 80gb of ps3.

I guess it takes a type KEM410ACA, you should know that you have to change just that, as a reader (with driver included) can not you accept it, because the controllers are "linked" to the motherboard via a PS3 shared key.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well friend, you must tell us what model of lens and / or block your reader uses 80gb of ps3.

I guess it takes a type KEM410ACA, you should know that you have to change just that, as a reader (with driver included) can not you accept it, because the controllers are "linked" to the motherboard via a PS3 shared key.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News