Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] install PS3 Package files help?

Sponsored Links
    ok I've made it into jailbreak mode. I've lost my bd player and have been told to try and install these 3 missing files:

- divx on \drm
    - 2files on vsh\bdplayer\
    - all \widget

now how do I do that ?

please don't send me back to that same tutorial as it doesn't tell you how to install these files just to do it.
    Best Answer - Posted by CJPC:

Your best bet is to use both a FTP server application, and also use a flash re-mounter (or temp redirector) to ensure it works fine before you commit to permanently writing your flash.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Your best bet is to use both a FTP server application, and also use a flash re-mounter (or temp redirector) to ensure it works fine before you commit to permanently writing your flash.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    you seem to know what your talking about so what and where would be the best and most trust worthy applications for me to use?

as I'm not a programmer and this all sounds greek.

Well, I have not tried them, but you could try any one of these:

http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...-to-dev-flash/

http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...oader-Arrives/

http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...ed-by-jaicrab/

Those will let you essentially make your flash writeable , so you can make the changes. Be VERY careful, as you can potentially brick your PS3.

is there a tut for putting these files in yet?

Do not have to see that version 3.50 supports blu-ray 3D and downgrade the files are unconfigured can play movies on blu-ray?

If anyone knows of that do not work BDs having 3.41/3.42 downgrade to a lower without 3.50 never had to tell me. DVDs basing the are not 3D and that's why nobody has messed play DVDs on your PS3, is it true?

lopaka, If you are unsure what you are doing I would be patient and wait for a well tested fix for the BD playback problem. A whole team is working on this and it will be solved soon.

ligator, I don't understand your question, please rephrase.

Forget it, it was just something hypothetical that happened in my head. Confused a personal concern with this issue and I did a whole medley without logic, you might be right.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News