Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Infectus 2 on PS3 cok-002 Bad Block help?

Sponsored Links
    Hi i have fitted an infectus to my PS3, however when reading flash0 i have a bad block at 118677504 (dec). I have read the flash 3 times and the same block is bad every time.

I am attempting a downgrade, however i don't want to continue without finding out if i can do anything to correct this.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Check all your solder points. It is most likely not actually reading the NAND and is just failing there. I haven't used an Infectus, but when trying something similar or Xbox 360's that's always the problem.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    afaik i had 1 bad block to and i fixed my waninbrick, so if you dumped it several times still same its prob ably no problem, talked to dospierda about bad blocks (the founder of the downgrade/waninbrick fix guide) he told me he had 7 bad blocks on both flash0 and flash1, np got up and running anyway.

i would say go for it probably no problem, i wouldn't mind to much about 1 block of 1024, and the ps3 and flashing apps knows that it can't be used so it wont afaik.

Good Luck

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News