Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] Impossible to flash my key (Atmega32u2)

Sponsored Links
    Hello,

I have a problem with FLIP Software, when i want to update psgroove. I received a message: "blank check fail at 0x0000"

Please, if somebody can help me and give me a good answer. (i know how use flip...)

i have this key: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/attach...7&d=1285238616

eclips3 or ps3key software don't detect this key.
    Last edited by ordimans; 09-26-2010 at 10:03 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I hope you solved your problem... Now I would like to offtopic a little bit, what do you mean by "it work now, i cheat with drive, and i put in the up position. and now i can launch." what did you do to make it boot?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You've got a PSJB so you probably can't update it to PSGroove not sure if anyone else has and how they got it working.

No no... I don't have any official thing i got a clone that I got from a friend who doesn't know how or who made it?

It's a VERY small short and blue usb drive, like a little bit of plastic and the whole metal port.
    Last edited by Sachka; 09-26-2010 at 09:29 PM

AFAIK there is no way to update some kind of clones of "PS3 Jailbreak".

I would dismantle the your key, and identify the chip inside, that may help you find the correct update tool. But if its working yet, dont do anything. Last groove update isnt worth of destroying key (by dismantling).

its an Atmega chip, I found it! a "Let's Relax" clone the smallest one I've ever seen.

I have the same flash key metioned in this post.

My computer and the FLIP application detects this flash key as the ATMEGA32U2

I have tried various types of .HEX including:
    Teensy 1.0
    ATMEGA32U4Teensy 2.0
    AT90USB162Minimus AVR

These either cause the PS3 to not boot or display an Unrecognised USB message.

Which is the correct .HEX to use?
    I have firmware version 3.30 does this need to be upgraded to 3.41?

Any help would greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by CBY View Post
    I have firmware version 3.30 does this need to be upgraded to 3.41?
    Majority of the HEX files would be compiled for 3.41 FW. There are also some for 3.01 and 3.15 but so far no 3.30 so you'd need either to update to 3.41 or wait if the 3.30 version will surface soon.

Thanks mate, I thought this may have been an issue. I will update to 3.41 after work.

Quote Originally Posted by CBY View Post
    Thanks mate, I thought this may have been an issue. I will update to 3.41 after work.
    OK - no problem - just be ABSOLUTELY sure to have 3.41 FW and NOT 3.42 or 3.50 by accident otherwise you'll be not able to downgrade anymore and probably in a very long wait for JB for any of those versions!

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News