Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by loopy99 View Post
    So your basicly saying we can't download PS2 homebrews without posting 5 reasonable posts which we have to wait 600 seconds in between posts?
    That is correct. Not the best system, but it's the only one we have for now.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by loopy99 View Post
    So your basicly saying we can't download PS2 homebrews without posting 5 reasonable posts which we have to wait 600 seconds in between posts?
    I personally don't see nothing wrong with this and think its a good idea it stops people just signing up and downloading while not evening posting anything at all on the forums. 600 Seconds between posts stop a mass spam just to build your posts up.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Indeedy... the 600 second thing is only for Newbie class users though. Once you reach the 5-post mark and become a Registered class user there is no "wait" between posts here.

It doesn't make any sense that you have to post alot just to be able to download files. And the entire "pay" so you can download deal is just ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by sprayer View Post
    PS3News, and what do you do with people who speak english bad, like me? Internationality is not welcomed?

Because it is difficult to me to make Quality Posts and it is necessary to read only a forum ^_^
    Unfortunately, this is an English-only Forum. I'm sure there are plenty of Spanish, French, Japanese etc Web sites though for those who primarily speak other languages though. It isn't an issue of not welcoming, it's more an issue that our Staff primarily speak English, and we have a hard enough job sifting through English posts here each day... so we don't need non-English posts in the mix to complicate things further.

Quote Originally Posted by Zomari View Post
    It doesn't make any sense that you have to post alot just to be able to download files. And the entire "pay" so you can download deal is just ridiculous.
    Then don't post or get a subscription... and get your downloads elsewhere. Quite simple really. It all comes down to getting people involved, either helping our community grow through intelligent posts or donating to help pay for the bandwidth used while utilizing our site and downloading files.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News