Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i would make the ps3 able to download movies directly from the internet browser.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    msn/wlm support, guess this will never happen though

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by ballske View Post
    i would make the ps3 able to download movies directly from the internet browser.
    go to [Register or Login to view links]

go to the movies section- the movies that are tagged divx select them, then you should see a download this film tag save target as... save the film to your harddrive/usb card enjoy!

Forgot to say i would like to see a divx web player so we can watch divx files on [Register or Login to view links]

and a up to date flash player for the web browser- anything that would improve the web browser in fact!! please sony!
    Last edited by Degze; 07-07-2008 at 05:07 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I want Backup PS3 BD-R playback function!

But seriously, if we put in a Backed up copy of a PS3 in a BD-R, it shows up the game. Just don't start it. I'm sure there's a way to bypass it.

Just look at the Wii. On a unmodded console, it just says it can't identify it.

But the PS3 CAN, and DON'T play it!! So I'm 100% sure there's a way to bypass that little, tiny check and start it.
    Last edited by Adam777; 07-07-2008 at 05:53 AM

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News