Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Red Face [Answered] I want to upgrade my PS3 Hard drive

Sponsored Links
    Hi everyone. I want to upgrade my PS3 internal drive and I am not sure whether to get a Samsung one or a Seagate one (Both 640 gig) I don't know which is the best to go with.. any help would be really appreciated.. thanks.
    Best Answer - Posted by laggmaster:

if i were you i would go with the sesgate that xUb3rn00dlEX suggested HERE: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822148527

Or the WD drive HERE: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136568

The drives bolth cost the same and is up to your prefference on brand even though bolth have been verry reliable in my experience (Note: mostly have experience with the drives in PCs/laptops , only recently upgraded my old 60gb to 500gb to use as a media server) i would go with the seagate though just because of the free jumpdrive

idk why the other link isn't showing up properly... always have problems with the vBulletin BBS system

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well go for seagate bcz its better then samsung in realibility and customer service.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcsx2006 View Post
    Well go for seagate bcz its better then samsung in realibility and customer service.
    Also, judging by newegg, samsung 640gb has a lower avg. latency, and also a higher RPM speed, for the same price as the seagate 640gb. But you do get a free 4gb flash drive with the seagate order. Shipping comes out to a dollar on both on newegg. Ultimately the decision will be yours, but i'd go with seagate because of what the above poster said so, as I have had the same personal experiences that I assume he has.

if i were you i would go with the sesgate that xUb3rn00dlEX suggested HERE: [Register or Login to view links]

Or the WD drive HERE: [Register or Login to view links]

The drives bolth cost the same and is up to your prefference on brand even though bolth have been verry reliable in my experience (Note: mostly have experience with the drives in PCs/laptops , only recently upgraded my old 60gb to 500gb to use as a media server) i would go with the seagate though just because of the free jumpdrive

idk why the other link isn't showing up properly... always have problems with the vBulletin BBS system
    Last edited by laggmaster; 08-26-2010 at 02:43 AM Reason: 2nd link not showing properly

Quote Originally Posted by laggmaster View Post
    We deparse outbound links here, only internal ones are whitelisted and will show as a hyperlink basically.

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    We deparse outbound links here, only internal ones are whitelisted and will show as a hyperlink basically.
    lol it just dosen't leave my post all clean like i like it... but when in Rome.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News