Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up [Answered] I need help with psdowngrade?

Sponsored Links
    I have bought the new PSDowngrade but i'm a noob. Please help me.

What backup manager should I use? What happens to my games that i've already copied to my external hdd? I have open manager and ps3 v1.0 long version now... What is hermes? Which is the best?

What is fm 3.50 spoof and how do I use it? Does it work with all 3.50 games?

Can I install fm 3.50 and play GT 5 and later downgrade to 3.41 and play my backups? Is it possible to do this several times?
    Best Answer - Posted by pasty745:

I am not sure how your device is set up, but on my ti-84 I can have multiple payloads stored. And I just manually switch between them, and just choose the one I want to use. So I guess check through the instructions for your device for that. As far as the managers go, you don't have to use more that one if you don't want to.

Just make sure you check for updates for it so that you can use the new features and whatnot. But you can use more than one if you want. You may want to just read up on a few to compare. If your site says that the downgrade works unlimited, then I guess you should have no problem changing between the ones you need at the time. But I would not do it all the time because there is always a chance of bricking your PS3.

Seems that the PSNHermes is using 4b, so just grab that one. The PSNHermes is here: http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...to-3-50-final/

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    As far as I know you can downgrade using the instructions provided when you purchased the PSDowngrade, but they state that it is a ONE TIME downgrade, so until the open source downgrade arrives on the scene... WIP... then once you have done it, it may or may not downgrade again so be careful

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I haven't used the downgrader, but like flashpc said it is currently a one-time thing. So use it wisely. But with regards to the managers and payloads to use. I personally like the OpenManager 2.1I-r2 (or whatever it is called), and multiMAN.

And I use Hermesv4b and PSNHermes v2 (I think that is the newest of that one, if not someone please correct me). The multiMAN and PSNHermes will let you sign-in to the PSN, but be careful since Sony could ban you. I also have read that Gaia Manager is good, but I haven't tried that one yet. Hope that some part of this has been helpful.

Where do I find the Hermes files? Is it possible to use several files at the same time? How do I install them?

Do I need more than one manager? Thanks for your answer

Quote Originally Posted by flashpc View Post
    As far as I know you can downgrade using the instructions provided when you purchased the PSDowngrade, but they state that it is a ONE TIME downgrade, so until the open source downgrade arrives on the scene... WIP... then once you have done it, it may or may not downgrade again so be careful
    From the official website: PS Downgrade is now unlimited... that right... Update to play original 3.50 with 3D videos and Online play and Downgrade to play homebrew or Other OS.

Does this mean that I can downgrade as many times as I want to? That means I can upgrade to 3.5, play GT5, downgrade to 3.41 and use my backups? And then do it again if I have an other game that requires 3.5??

Thanks for your answer.
    Last edited by jke; 12-02-2010 at 09:20 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I am not sure how your device is set up, but on my ti-84 I can have multiple payloads stored. And I just manually switch between them, and just choose the one I want to use. So I guess check through the instructions for your device for that. As far as the managers go, you don't have to use more that one if you don't want to.

Just make sure you check for updates for it so that you can use the new features and whatnot. But you can use more than one if you want. You may want to just read up on a few to compare. If your site says that the downgrade works unlimited, then I guess you should have no problem changing between the ones you need at the time. But I would not do it all the time because there is always a chance of bricking your PS3.

Seems that the PSNHermes is using 4b, so just grab that one. The PSNHermes is here: http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...to-3-50-final/

The PSJailbreak/PSDowngrade team said that the "one-time downgrade" thing was over, so now you can update, downgrade, update, downgrade... It's in the news.

Do you have the original PSJailbreak? You can install PSDowngrade on it for free using PSUpdate 1.1 and the PSDowngrade files.

If you do not, wait for PSGrade (open-source PSDowngrade).

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News