Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your welcome.

Or at least I tried to help.

Of course!

Thanks a lot everyone! If i know something ill post it.

well, i tried the reset pin method and didnt work for me, i saw other method that is the pins DFU and RESET to ground, but im afraid for destroy my ps3 key... someone have tried this??

LightWS what about your ps3 key? no blue light yet?

Quote Originally Posted by nathanr3269 View Post
    well, i tried the reset pin method and didnt work for me, i saw other method that is the pins DFU and RESET to ground, but im afraid for destroy my ps3 key... someone have tried this??

LightWS what about your ps3 key? no blue light yet?
    No bluy light yet...

im doing test with dfu and reset pin, and ground... i dont know too much about this, but im desesperated... i want update my ps3 key. i will post all

THANKS!

nothing, i cant do anything. dfu and pin reset to ground doesnt do anything, at least myself. another one have this situation?

Well I think I got it. I went to the device manager and uninstalled it as a generic usb hub. Then started up the 1.1 updater. I unplugged/plugged in until it lit up blue/red instantly when plugged in. That is when the "upgrade" button became selectable. now on hermesv4

i'm having a problem updating the ps3key... actually i have two ps3keys (1 atmel based and 1 silabs based). the silabs based updated without problems to firmware 4, while the atmel based which you need the ps3keyupdater isnt updating. i followed the instructions but the Upgrade button isnt switching on.

previously i updated to firmware 2.3 without problems.

anyone else having some issues with the atmel based key ?

thanks

i have the same problems with the atmel chip.. it doesn't enter the update mode..

I have soldering a pushbutton to DFU and Reset Pin.. with diodes (1N4148) and a kynar cable to the ground.. but it doesn't work here.. i have put it more then 100times in the different usbports (6 on the back and 2 on front) but it won't load the blue led

anyone more ideas?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123